2009/09/17

what's in my bag today:


Gum, cell phone, Ray-Ban Wayfarers & case, eye drops, Miami-Dade public transit pass, Anthem magazine (issue no. 27, March/April 2007), Marc Jacobs heart compact mirror, wallet, house key and assorted keychains, Tide-to-Go pen, writing utensils (Jason Schwartzman used the red pen to sign something for me a couple of years ago and I haven't thrown it out because I am a loser/freak), MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner (the little black circular thing next to the magazine), Chapstick, VapoInhaler stick, moisturizer, hand sanitizer, iPod nano and case, umbrella, big Moleskine notebook.

DatA // "One in a Million"

2 comments:

jilly said...

aww to yo moleshine (:
haha nice dark floor. and nice shades(;

glenda said...

HEY GIRL, you and reymound have nice legs. so nice that they are worthy of the cover of my moleskine